Friday, September 2, 2011

SIMPLIFIED




gypsy warrior drape jacket, asos cuff

That first photo is way dramatic, isn't it? Lets pretend it is me being scared of the BUG THAT CRAWLED ON MY FACE a few nights ago. I was minding my own business, sleeping, and half woke up to the feeling of something crawling on my face. I brushed it off, thinking nothing really of it, on top of being half awake so I was delusional. Fell back asleep, and minutes later I felt it crawling on my shoulder. Brushed it off again, this time with more force. Terrified, I somehow fell back asleep thinking maybe I was dreaming it all. My mom will occasionally bring up that when I was younger I used to believe I was being invaded by insects when I was in bed...I remember I couldn't stop scratching my entire body and freaking out, like a meth addict. Awful bed times. I haven't had that fear or paranoia for a long time so you can imagine how absolutely PETRIFIED I was when the bug came back again! Seriously, a third time! This time I felt it on my nose and grabbed the little sucker and chucked in the air of my dark room where it made a chilling "ting" sound on my wall. Legit bug on my face. Not some whack childhood nightmare anymore. I didn't sleep much the rest of the night. I normally do not kill insects, but whatever that was had to go. Jeesh, if it wanted some warmth it should just go back outside where it's 90+ degrees at all hours of the night.

Totally feelin my new drape jacket from Gypsy Warrior. Love the skulls used as part of the leopard print. Get it here. Also, for Labor day weekend GW is giving $25 off of any $100 purchase, so jump on that. Ps...that rose-gold cuff only cost me $7 on asos and now they only have it in gold and it's $27? Weird. 

Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. WOW,i have to say you sre such an unbelievable genius,boldness,unique and novel ideas,my passion goes with her fantasy in each picture..the visual effects are so powerful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dramatic photos indeed :) I love your huge cuff
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all about the CUFF for me!! What a statement!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shirt is lovely, and agree with the comment above, the cuff is fantastic as are all your accessories! Love your blog.

    http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love the jewellery!
    & aww I'm petrified of bugs in my bed as well! I just hate the thought of things crawling in my bed without me knowing... :P

    Check out my blog? :)
    http://fashioninfliction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last pic is amazing!!
    new post on my blog: I'm waiting for u!!

    Happy Saturday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is AMAZING!!! I want it!! And of course your jewellery is awesome!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!Best jewellery!!! :)

    http://xoxoveronika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah! i love your jacket!
    i can relate to the bug story, it's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that blouse is amazing and that bracelet so cute!!!
    KaitGirl.blogspot.com
    @kaitlin4879

    xo kait

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cuff is awesome, it looks so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those pictures are amazing..I like your cuff too, it's really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the biggest cuff I've ever seen! Love it.

    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautifuul pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. loove this cuff i have it too - best 20 bux ive spent in a while hehe! xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that cuff!
    I absolutely can not stand insects-ugh! Sounds like that bug really liked you =D

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cuff and love the jacket!! So into rose gold at the moment xx

    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg ! I love the skull ring and the skull blouse !
    They are amazing !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your BoBo Bohemian look babe, really suits you. Thanks so much for stopping buy my blog and commenting and linking me to your little eye candy. I want that asos cuff even more now!

    Lets follow each other ?
    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love your images great and your style is amazing that cuff is beautiful :) thanks for my comment im following you ....

    http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love that ring, hihi...

    Alex#

    www.endemiaclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww this's so pretty!love your photos a lot!thanks for your sweet words,come visit me more often!




    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always love the jewerly you're wearing.. and though that cardigan is super cool, I'm taken away by the skull ring and metal cuff.. awesome!
    want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG....seriously....I can't believe I've never noticed your blog. Your style is impeccable, unique, and sophisticated!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I seriously cannot stop reading your older posts. AMAZING blog, bravo.
    PS: ur drape jacket blew me away. I have a similar one in black with red sparrow prints :)

    btw thx so much for ur wonderful comment on my post, much appreciated, following u now. It'd mean the world to me if u could follow me too :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing jewelleries. I have a pair of silver cuffs which I got from H&M but I think your gold one just tops the chart! I hope you remember me, Isabel from Material girl. I have a favour to ask, could you drop me a comment on my post to give me some giveaway inspirations please?? Would really appreciate it if you do.

    Here's the link:

    http://materialgirlisabel.blogspot.com/2011/09/give-away-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete