Thursday, October 4, 2012

♢♢ HAWAII GOLD ♢♢


 
 open knit cropped top c/o american deadstock, boyfriend's plaid top, thrifted backpack, shorts and shoes, roommate's hawaii hat

Moments after these were taken, I realized I wasn't in the midwest anymore. It's still freaking hot in LA. Thank you, American Deadstock, but this shirt may have to wait until November. I styled a shoot yesterday where I found this hat in the backseat of the photographer's car. On top of being a phenomenal photographer, he is also my roommate, so I have practically stolen it and am surprised I didn't sleep in it. I can't wait for the sweaty acne line where the snaps touch my forehead. I guess I'll just hide it with...this hat.




 Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I adore that backpack and your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badass look like usual. Haha I love that hat, if it does give you acne, all the more reason to keep wearing it.

    x lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really jealous about your weather and I do love your outfit a lot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HNNNnnnnnnggggggg

    fuuuuuhhhhh


    dis so guuuuuud

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooaaaaaaahhhhh
    you
    are
    perfection
    your crop top makes me cry

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is quite the find! I love this look, so rad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this entirely. like wanna borrow the whole thing and wear it kind of love this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is sheer perfection. I love that backpack.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete