Monday, July 15, 2013


 harness top c/o malice, leggings c/o oasap, bag from army surplus, random everything else

Sometimes, you just need to wear a harness bra over your clothing. I love strappy tops/bras/swimsuits, so this harness sent over from Malice has me hyped. More black strap things! More non restrictive boob things! And it's comfy, too.

These leggings? Yeah, I know. I KNOW. THUMBS UP.

In other news, after the 4th of July, our neighbor brought us a tiny malnourished chihuahua "as a gift that he found on the freeway". So there's that.



  1. jeeez, your leggings!!! and your hair color is great!

  2. The leggings made me fall off my chair !! They are beautiful ! xx I also really love your style !

  3. I am obsessed with your style! Sadly, I am well aware I could never pull it off D: But it does look amaazin gon you :)

    ~Check out my blog at,

  4. Puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe passing world, sweetheart, they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- Down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-wild-adventure you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

  5. Loved the outfit, especially the leggings and the necklace (: